Been lucky enough to see the new Frozen 2?! Some of you, have probably even seen it multiple times by now, but if not, I’ve got some fab DIY cookies to cheer you up and cure your Frozen blues…
Frozen Elsa and Anna Cookie Tutorial
“It’s hard to image that we ever lived in a world withoutÂ Frozen. But now that it’s here, we’ll never let it go, despite what the catchy song might say. WithÂ Frozen 2’s premiere coming soon, we thought it was the perfect time to create a sweet treat featuring these royal sisters.
Elsa was on quite the journey of self-discovery during the first movie, so we’re excited to see how she embraces her powers in the sequel with the help of her sister Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf.
Follow along with these steps to recreate these adorably decorated cookies. Your party guests will definitely think you have some serious magical powers. This tutorial also includes templates for both the Anna and Elsa cookie so you’ll be able to bring this dessert to life with ease.” – Brittany DeMauro
First you will need to make the sugar cookies and the royal icing. See our recipes and instructions for them here.
Decorated Elsa and Anna Cookie Materials and Ingredients
- Cut out paper stencils (Elsa and Anna design PDF)
- Baked sugar cookies (recipe here)
- Scribe or toothpick
- Royal Icing (recipe here)
- Gel Food Coloring
- Black, copper, burgundy, royal blue, golden yellow, kelly green, white, and teal
- All the colors will be medium royal icing consistency besides the Kelly green. The Kelly green will need to be stiff royal icing consistency.
- Pink gel food coloring (for the blush â€“ not royal icing)
- Lemon extract
- Food safe paint brush
- Piping bags, coupler, and a 00 or 1 round piping tip
- Sparkling white sugar dÃ©cor (optional)
- Decorating gel white shimmer (optional)
Source: Kara’s Party Ideas RSS Feed